Are you as addicted to the 5 Second Game as I am? Use this engaging game with an academic twist for the perfect way to increase fluency in your kids!
Don't know how to play the game? You read the card and then give your partner 5 seconds to name 1, 2, or 3 things on the card! Bet you can't play just one round! :)
This is one of 12 versions of this game included in the bundle!
The focus of this 5 Second Game is short vowels a, e, i, o, and u in CVC words.
Included in this packet:
• 60 total game cards (15 cards per page)
• Name 1, Name 2, and Name 3 levels for each short vowel (name a word that starts with short a... and name a word that rhymes with hot...)
• Middle Sound category for listening for the middle vowel sound in CVC words
• Segmenting category for CVC words
• Blending category for CVC words
• blank template to add your own word families
• directions and variations
• Ways to use this game in your classroom guide
Ways to use this game:
• whole group
• small group intervention
• partner game
• stations or centers
• differentiate by level (Name 1, 2, 3)
• perfect FAMILY game for at home practice or additional language support
• Phonics Interactive Powerpoint Lessons BUNDLE
• Literacy Stations and More
• Guided Reading Groups: Charts, Planning Pages and More!
• Alphabet and Blends Charts
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog