Are you as addicted to the 5 Second Game as I am? Use this engaging game with an academic twist for the perfect way to increase fluency in your kids! Perfect for transition time, intervention or whole group fun!
Don't know how to play the game? You read the card and then give your partner 5 seconds to name 1, 2, or 3 things on the card! Bet you can't play just one round! :)
Download the detailed DEMO to see specifics covered for each game.
Included in this packet:
• between 60 and 150 small game cards (printed 15 per page) for each packet
• Name 1, Name 2, and Name 3 levels for each packet (and some have additional categories)
• blank template to add your own categories for each subject
• directions and variations
• Ways to use this game in your classroom guide
Ways to use this game:
• whole group
• small group intervention
• partner game
• stations or centers
• transitions/bathroom breaks
• differentiate by level (Name 1, 2, 3)
• perfect FAMILY game for at home practice or additional language support
• Phonics Interactive PowerPoints Lessons
• Writers' Workshop Anchor Chart Templates
• Math Talks: The Bundle
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog