Are you as addicted to the 5 Second Game as I am? Use this engaging game with an academic twist for the perfect way to increase fluency in your kids!
Don't know how to play the game? You read the card and then give your partner 5 seconds to name 1, 2, or 3 things on the card! Bet you can't play just one round! :)
This is one of 12 versions of this game included in the bundle!
. Here are the other games included:
• Language Skills for PreK or ELLs
• Phonemic Awareness (CCSS aligned)
• Beginning and Ending Consonants (CCSS aligned)
• Word Families (CCSS aligned)
• Short Vowels (CCSS aligned)
• Blends and Digraphs (CCSS aligned)
• Vowel Patterns (CCSS aligned)
• Number Sense (CCSS aligned)
• Place Value (CCSS aligned)
• Geometry (CCSS aligned)
• Science (NGSS aligned)
• Social Studies
The focus of this 5 Second Game is word families.
Word Families covered in this packet:
Included in this packet:
• 30 small game cards (printed 15 per page) for each level
• Name 1, Name 2, and Name 3 levels for each word family
• blank template to add your own word families
• directions and variations
• Ways to use this game in your classroom guide
Ways to use this game:
• whole group
• small group intervention
• partner game
• stations or centers
• differentiate by level (Name 1, 2, 3)
• perfect FAMILY game for at home practice or additional language support
• Phonics Interactive Powerpoint Lessons BUNDLE
• Literacy Stations and More
• Guided Reading Groups: Charts, Planning Pages and More!
• Alphabet and Blends Charts
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog