These lists make it easy
to assign fluency homework to your students! Thirty lists
are included and can be assigned on a weekly basis. A Reading Tracker
is included so students and their families can keep track of their speed and progress! Parents need to sign on the bottom for accountability.
Repeatedly reading familiar words helps children improve oral reading fluency and automaticity. Through practicing with word lists, reading becomes more automatic
for children. Then- when children are reading books, decoding is not laborious and the mind is freed up to focus on comprehension. These lists will give your students the focused
practice they need with newly learned sounds/spellings and sight words!
This pack includes:
• 30 Weekly Review Lists (Words and Sentences for Specific Sound(s)/Spelling(s), Extra Words (Review), High Frequency Sight Words
• Reading Tracker (Speed Tracker for Student Use)
• Word Glasses (Fun Word Windows for Student Use)
• Weekly Review Lists for Families (Information Sheet for Parents/Guardians)
View the PREVIEW to see what is included.
** Works great with any reading program- but works perfectly
with Macmillan McGraw Hill's Treasures (2011) program for first grade!
These materials have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Macmillan McGraw-Hill.
You Might Be Interested In...
• Ready, Set, Stamp: 60 Prepless Pages for Literacy Work Stations
• Word Building Activities
• Making Mental Images Recording Sheets
• Student Driven Reading Level Progress Tracker