Students will practice fluency phrases and track their progress throughout the year.
Use this resource to track fluency throughout the school year. Use it as an incentive and challenge students as they work on increasing their fluency. It's a race to the finish! Let's see how many cars make it by the end of the year!!
You will find:
- Directions on how to use it
- Classroom picture examples of the display
- Data folder pages
- First 100 Fry phrases/words for practice in the classroom or to send home
- Race cars for the students to move up the road as you track their fluency
- Number cones to place along the road (0-200, in increments of 10)
- A finish line!
Read all about and see more pictures of this system ON THE BLOG.