Thank you for your purchase!
Some students need further help with phonics skills yet many phonics activities are geared for younger students. I create products that are appropriate for older students while still applicable for grade-level use. The included fluency passages (that could also be used as close readings) are graded for beginning third, fourth, and fifth grades. However, many older students require revisiting previously taught phonics skills and this download could be of help to them.
With your download, you will receive the following:
1. Directions on how to conduct a fluency assessment.
2. Three fluency passages, graded at 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0 -- great for differentiated instruction or response to intervention.
3. Corresponding teacher copies with "ee" and "ea" words underlined. Can be used with repeated readings.
4. Twenty-one words that practice "ee" "ea" and a few "others" thrown in for a word sort.
5. One worksheet for students to write the words into proper categories (from the word sort) and sentence writing practice.
6. A worksheet that contains two vocabulary webs with assigned words.
7. A worksheet that contains two blank vocabulary webs that you can fill in with your own assigned words.
8. A fun drawing activity!