Fluency- Punctuation Police, Fluency Ticket
- Promoting fluency in your students' reading.
- In a light-hearted way, students are issued a Punctuation Ticket when they read too slow (robot reading), too fast, or with no expression.
- They are also issued a ticket for not "reading" the punctuation (Period-voice goes down, Question mark-voice goes up, Exclamation point- voice shows expression).
- As a variation, older students can issue each other tickets during partner reading.
- Students become more fluent and expressive in their reading and they love the idea of the tickets.
-(This download includes both a red background and a white background).