It's time to put a fun SPIN on reading fluency and word work! Your students will love these engaging and interactive reading passages! This unique learning pack covers LONG VOWEL (cvc-e) patterns. This pack is *perfect* for little readers who need fluency and decoding intervention!
*Download the Preview File for a FREE passage from this pack to try out with your students!!*
1) Students will read the short, manageable reading passage. Each passage focuses on a specific long vowel pattern!
2) Students use a paperclip and a pencil to spin the spinner and complete one of the three tasks. The three tasks include:
- Rereading the passage for fluency
- Identifying, reading, and coloring the targeted word family words
- Underlining specific word(s) within the passage that follow the
3) Continue spinning the spinner until all three tasks are complete!
I just know your students will love these fluency passages! They will think they are playing a game while they work on key reading skills, phonics skills, and fluency skills! Build confidence in your struggling and beginning readers!
These passages are great for guided reading, small group work, interventions, RTI, special education teachers, advanced kindergartners, first grade readers, struggling second grade readers, morning work, homework, literacy centers, word work, partner work, and SO MUCH MORE! :)
The Long Vowel Edition covers the following families:
I hope you enjoy this reading intervention pack for fluency!
Check out my other Fluency Spinner Editions!
Short Vowel Fluency Spinners
Long Vowel Fluency Spinners
Vowel Teams & Diphthongs Fluency Spinners
Miss DeCarbo, Inc.
2014, All Rights Reserved