PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a bundled packet. If you have purchased my Speech Fluency (Stuttering) Visuals, Fluency (Stuttering) Education Packet or my Fluency (Stuttering) Activities for Speech Therapy, there's no need to buy this one. If you are looking for fluency activities, resources and data sheets that you can grab and go, then take a look at this download filled with little to no-prep fluency activity pages, game boards, strategies, worksheets, speech anatomy cards, questionnaires, data sheets, speech makers bingo and visual supports used for treating fluency disorders across a variety of age ranges. I don’t know about you, but I am always in need of new therapy ideas. The activity pages are perfect for co-treats or great on their own. I designed these activities for the days when you need a quick and an easy way to practice fluency strategies in therapy with the goal of helping students increase their awareness of stuttering, including the speech machine and the parts of the body involved in speaking. I use the visuals in combination with the activity sheets and the game boards.
Strategies come with a visual, explanation and practice activity.
This is a discounted price off the individual resources.
• 12 different fluency enhancing work sheets arranged by category to practice slow, easy speech
• 7 different picture cards per sheet
• 4 different sentence starters for working at the sentence level
• 30 different wh-question cards
• 2 different game boards
• Game pieces and spinners included
• Variety of pacing boards (different sizes and designs)
• Fluency Enhancing Strategies cards
• Fluency Visuals (bumpy vs. smooth; fast vs. just right speech)
• Speech Makers Bingo (9 cards)
• Speech Makers Function Cards (in color and in black & white)
• Picture cards for identifying areas of tension (in color and in black & white)
• 4 different speech anatomy worksheets
• Speech makers activity page
• 4 different stuttering fact check worksheets plus answer key
- 2 true/false worksheets
- 1 matching worksheet
- 1 fill in the blank worksheet
• Student questionnaire
• Parent/teacher questionnaire
• Bumpy/smooth and too fast/just right student data sheets
• 100 word fluency counter
• Student fluency log
The worksheets are great for practice during therapy or perfect to send home as homework too. I like to give classroom teachers the small pacing boards to use in the classroom to help promote carry-over of slow and easy speech in the classroom setting.
By purchasing this bundle, you get these individual sets at a discounted price:
**Be sure to check out the preview for more information!**
I hope you and your students enjoy!
Earn Credits Towards Future Purchases:
If you like this product, please leave feedback at my TPT store. Each time you leave feedback, you earn credits that can be used towards your future TPT purchases!
To keep up with the latest on new products, sales and flash freebies, connect with me on: https://www.pinterest.com/twosisterstherapy/ or https://www.instagram.com/twosisterstherapy/
Copyright © 2018 Nicole Absher at TWOSISTERSTHERAPY.COM
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom/therapy use only. Not for public display.
About the Author:
Nicole Absher, M.A., CCC/SLP is an ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist. She works as a school based SLP in Texas.