Also included in
- This is a huge BUNDLE containing 6 engaging fluency therapy activity products. This product is positive and supportive to students struggling with fluency disorders. Please refer to the individual product listings for very detailed descriptions of what each one contains. Your students will love thes$23.00$29.00Save $6.00
This is a collection of engaging, activities for fluency therapy! Low-prep, and lots of fun! This product is positive and supportive to students struggling with fluency disorders. It helps teach fluency strategies and provides many opportunities for practice with a positive and reassuring attitude. It’s OK to stutter! We aren’t trying to eliminate every little repetition. We are trying to teach strategies and decrease disfluencies to make communication easier and more relaxed. Your students will be able to reflect on their own speech with a self-rating “slider” and develop a deeper understanding of speech anatomy and strategies that can be used to reduce stuttering events. You and your students are sure to love this!
This product is part of our $$$ saving
Note: This product addresses speech fluency (stuttering) not reading fluency.
Included in this product are activities for the following:
- Welcome to Speech Therapy
- My Speech Goals
- Fluency Questionnaire
- It’s OK to Stutter
- Types of Disfluencies
- Sailing Into Smooth Speech
- How Was My Speech (Rating Slider)
- Smooth or Bumpy?
- Fun (silly!) Speech Practice
- Anatomy Coloring Pages and Labeled Answer Keys (Color and Black and White)
- Speech Anatomy Match Up
- Fluency Strategies
- Fluency Strategy Match Up
- Fluency Strategy Slider
- Time Pressure and Fluency
- Word Level Practice
- Fill In The Blank Word Associations Practice
- Carrier Phrases Practice
- Sentence Level Practice
- Connected Speech Practice (How To Explanations)
- Reading Practice (10 stories)
- Conversation Starter Mat
- Smooth Speech Practice Flashcard Deck
All of the pages are in black and white. Color versions of the anatomy poster and sliders are included as well as black and white.
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter! You'll be glad you did :)