Help reinforce student reading fluency and intonation using punctuation sentences! This literature center activity can be completed in a small group, with partners, or independently!
Students practice reading sentences with periods, question marks, exclamation points, and commas. Students reference created cards to help them use appropriate intonation that corresponds with each punctuation mark.
Included in this product:
* Description and directions page
* Reference cards for each punctuation mark (4 listed above)
* 8 simple sentences with periods
* 8 simple sentences with question marks
* 8 simple sentences with exclamation points
* 8 simple sentences with commas
Check out the preview to see examples of each!
Kelly's Kraft :)