Flurry Frenzy Basic Division with Remainders Board Game
Also included in
- This 4th grade long division math unit includes 16 easy to teach lessons that reinforce 3rd grade basic division concepts and introduce 4th grade common core standards for long division with up to 4 digit dividends and remainders (4.NBT.B.6 and 4.OA.A.3)Skills taught include:lessons 1 & 2: basicPrice $23.45Original Price $33.50Save $10.05
- This year long fourth grade math bundle includes 132 math lessons spanning 11 different units. All lessons are common core aligned and cover all CCSS standards required for 4th grade math!Begin with each unit guide (these are free and linked below!). The lesson plans will walk you through each unitPrice $196.00Original Price $392.00Save $196.00
This simple winter themed game is perfect for practicing basic division with remainders.
- players roll a die and divide the number on their space on the game board by the number on the die.
- players move the remainder - for example, 7 divided by 5 is 1 with a remainder of 2. The player would move 2 spaces because they had a remainder of 2
- if the number on the space is evenly divisible by the number on the die, there will be no remainder and the player will not move (students will quickly learn that everything is divisible by 1 and will start to hate rolling a 1!)
All you need is a game board (preferably laminated on card stock), game pieces, and dice! Enjoy!
This product is included as part of a 16 day, print-and-go division unit available here! Buy the whole unit and save!
Please follow my store here for more great resources!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, and lafountaineofknowledge.com where you'll discover ideas, inspiration, and plenty of freebies! Or join my email list to get my monthly newsletter with exclusive FREE resources you can't get anywhere else!
Want free money to spend on Teachers Pay Teachers? Rate this product to earn some TpT credit! Leaving feedback helps us both out and takes less than a minute! Your support makes it possible for me to continue making and sharing great resources! Thank you!
Credits: Graphics by and , used with permission. Fonts include Pangolin by Kevin Burke, Londrina Solid and Londrina Sketch by Marcelo Magalhães, and Bahiana by Omnibus-Type. All fonts used with permission under open source licenses.