FLUTE: Illustrations and Helps for Beginners
1. Student will be able to copy correct posture from the illustrations.
2. Students will be able to imitate proper hand positions from the illustrations.
3. Students will utilize the note charts to aid in learning of correct note names.
4. Students will be able to improve finger coordination through the exercise chart.
1. Provide individual students with posture and hand position charts as needed.
2. Print charts and illustrations to display on the board or walls of your space.
3. Each beginning flute player should have the Exercise Chart for at home practice.
4. “Notes on the Treble Clef” may be used for all treble clef instruments.
Similar helps for each instrument are available from “havocgirl”.
Please look for other Instrumental Music items through Teachers pay Teachers available from “havocgirl”.
Music stickers and individual instrument stickers are available at www.redbubble.com. Please type “havocgirl” in the search box to find over 100 music stickers and other items.