If your kiddos enjoy the Fly Guy series, you'll appreciate this collection of activities
I created to celebrate a most unusual pet!
This product is a book study appropriate for mid to late first grade or early second. It can be used as an independent book study or in a guided reading group as well.
The activities are based on the following 5 books:
Super Fly Guy
Fly Guy Meets Fly Girl
Fly Guy vs the Flyswatter
Hi! Fly Guy
Hooray for Fly Guy!
The activities include:
* a "Now I Know About" Tedd Arnold author chart
* an "animal fantasy" genre poster
* 1 anticipation guide / 1 page of comprehension questions for each of the 5 books
* Fly Guy craftivity with writing prompt
* Venn Diagram printable - sorting categories include Fly Guy, Real Flies, Same
* All the necessary labels to create a FICTION chart (make-believe, read in order, entertains, plot, characters, setting, problems, solutions, etc...) A photo of the completed chart is also included.
25 pages + 4 (title, credits, instructions, etc...) = 29