This file contains 52 fly cards with poker card designs & 2 additional treasure cards.
Print and write any vocabularies, maths or quiz at the back to make a card game.
Treasure cards can be prize tokens for the winner, or help cards which players can used to ask for help.
The fun part of the game is no one knows which card will be flipped!
Here's some exciting ways to play Fly Swat (Poker Card version) !
A) Vocabulary Game:
1) Print out these adorable cards.
2) Write any vocabulary that the students have learned.
3) Lay all the cards on the table with the fly cartoon face up so you can't see the
4) Each player holds a fly swat and takes turn to draw a card from a deck of poker
5) Swat the fly card with relevant shape and number.
5) The player who swatted the correct fly card first shall flip the card and
pronounce the word.
6) If the player pronounced correctly, he/ she obtained the card.
Otherwise, others can swat the card again and try to pronounce the word.
B) Sentence Game:
Instead of pronouncing the word, make a sentence with the word written on the card! The sentence must be grammatically correct!
This can also be used to practice mathematics calculation. Player must give the correct answer in order to obtain the card!
Answer the quiz correctly in order to obtain the card which you've swatted!
Hope you'll enjoy this Fly Swat as much as I do.
Do leave your feedback so I can improve this game too.