THIS PACKAGE COVERS ALL KINDERGARTEN CORE STANDARDS AND AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL CURRICULUM OUTCOMES IN THE MEASUREMENT OF TIME STRAND.
This package will introduce and give your children opportunities to practise sequencing events, using everyday language to describe the duration of events and reading hour time on the clock.
This package includes;
18 worksheets, 2 days of the week song lyrics, a Teaching Time UNIT OF WORK and a list of online games to accompany learning
as outlined below.
• WORKSHEET 1. Brainstorm activities and create a collage for day time activities
• WORKSHEET 2. Brainstorm activities and create a collage for night time activities
• WORKSHEET 3. Time flash cards on the hour
• WORKSHEET 4. ‘C’ is for clock
• WORKSHEET 5. Blank clock template with missing numbers
• WORKSHEET 6. Describe the position of the hands on an analog clock when reading hour time
• WORKSHEET 7. Morning/afternoon – describe events that occur at different times of the day
• WORKSHEET 8. Morning/midday/afternoon/evening– describe events that occur at different times of the day
• WORKSHEET 9. Sequence events in time using the terms ‘before’ and ‘after’
• WORKSHEET 10. Morning Routine sequencing: Sequence events in time
• WORKSHEET 11. Ready, set, go! – Describe events that take a long / short time
• WORKSHEET 12. Ready, set, go! Questions – Compare the duration of 2 events using everyday language
• WORKSHEET 13. Ready in a minute – Recognise the length of a minute
• WORKSHEET 14. Days of the week – Use the yesterday, today and tomorrow. Classify weekends and weekdays
• WORKSHEET 15. My special week – relate events to a particular day of the week
• WORKSHEET 16. My special week (draw) - relate events to a particular day of the week
• WORKSHEET 17. Days of the week song – Recall there are 7 days in a week, song to remember order
• WORKSHEET 18. Days of the week song – Recall there are 7 days in a week, another song to remember order
• WORKSHEET 19. Polar bear puzzle – Name and order the days of the week
• WORKSHEET 20. Cut and paste - Name and order the months of the year
• P21. A unit of teaching ideas
• P22. A list of online games to support learning
This package has been classroom tested. I am always working hard to improve the resources I make and use. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you would like any adjustments to be made, I am more than happy to update my resources.
PLEASE SUPPORT MY EFFORT by rating, following, leaving feedback or
all of the above :)