Also included in
- You are purchasing a bundle of my kid's themed bulletin boards!This bundle includes all the bulletin board kits that I use in my classroom. Please take a look at each resource for a detailed preview of what is included. What is included?1. Editable Objectives BoardEverything in this pack is blank an$29.95$42.69Save $12.74
- This highly requested bundle is finally available! Over the years I have had so many requests from teachers that needed all my most popular Melonheadz themed resources in one bundle. I was not able to create it due to technical limitations. The wait is now over! I'm happy to tell you that you can no$215.00$290.98Save $75.98
- This bundle was created by request. You are purchasing a large bundle of resources that include English & Spanish versions. Several of these resources are editable, but some are not. Please make sure to look at each individual item for specific edibility details. Please Note:This bundle will gro$179.00$260.69Save $81.69
- This highly requested bundle is finally here! This bundle includes only my decor items from my brights collection! Please read all the details below prior to purchasing! ________________________________________________________________This is NOT a growing bundle. This bundle is complete. If you are$99.00$143.74Save $44.74
Create a focus wall that is easy to maintain, keeps all the important skills for the week in one place, and looks amazing! The best thing is that it was not created with one specific grade level or curriculum in mind. The cards are blank so that they can be customized by teachers in all grade levels anywhere in the world!
- Posters: Ready to print and editable posters.
- Bulletin Board Letters: Large letters to use on your bulletin board that spell "Focus Wall"
- Editable Templates: Blank/editable content card templates that you can use to type up your curriculum. These card templates can be duplicated as many times as you need.
- Languages: English and Spanish versions included.
- Option #1: Poster Style
The large poster style is meant to be printed on tabloid/ledger sized paper measuring 11” wide by 17” tall. I recommend getting them printed at a copy center such as Staples.
- Options #2: Print at Home Poster Style
The second version can be printed at home on regular copy paper. The finished posters will be the same size as option #1.
- Option #3: Header Style
The third version is a header style option. You can print those at home too!
- Option #4: Small Poster Style
The fourth version is printed on standard sized paper. This option is great if you have limited wall space for your bulletin board.
⭐️ Please check out the preview for a detailed view of these three print options.⭐️
Once it’s put together, you can write in the boxes with a dry erase marker or use the blank cards I've included to type everything up and save those cards from year to year. If you go that route, I suggest using StikkiClips™ to hang up the cards inside the white boxes.
I know all classrooms have different needs, so I included editable versions of the posters that you can customize using PowerPoint™. Please note that I used paid fonts from Amy Groesbeck to create the finished set. You would need to purchase those fonts in order to replicate the look of my finished copy. You can use any fonts currently on your computer if you prefer not to purchase the fonts I used.
Here are the links to those paid fonts:
I love using StikkiClips™ with this board (they hold up the content cards). Click HERE to pick some up. You can also find them at your local teaching store.
Please ask any questions prior to purchasing!