***Recently updated to include customizable standard, "I Can" statements, and essential question pages along with small cards for displaying standard numbers.***
This product contains Common Core Standards for 3rd Grade Math along with essential questions for the standards.
The essential questions are based the the math series "My Math" from McGraw Hill. There are 14 questions included with an owl theme. I am happy to change the theme...just let me know!
1. “How can numbers be expressed, ordered, and compared?”
2. “How does place value help me add larger numbers?”
3. "How are the operations of subtraction and addition related?"
4. “What does multiplication mean?”
5. “What does division mean?”
6. “What is the importance of patterns in learning multiplication and division?”
7. "What strategies can be used to learn multiplication and division facts?"
8. "How can multiplication and division facts with smaller numbers be applied to larger numbers?"
9. “How are properties and equations used to group numbers?”
10. "How can fractions be used to represent numbers and their parts?"
11. “Why do we measure?”
12. “How do we obtain useful information from a set of data?”
13. "How are perimeter and area related and how are they different?"
14 "How can geometric shapes help me solve real-world problems?"
This product also contains Common Core Standards for 3rd Grade ELA along with essential questions for the Reading Literature and Information Standards.
The essential questions are based the the ELA series "Journeys" from Houghton Mifflin. There are 30 questions included with an owl theme. I am happy to change the theme...just let me know!
Save $2.00 by purchasing the set.