Please read the details below prior to purchasing :-)
You are purchasing my editable focus wall in two sizes. This resource was originally created with a kids theme but several teachers reached out asking for a version that can be used with upper grades.
When creating this focus wall, I wanted to create something that was easy to keep up with, kept all the important focuses for the week in one place, and looked great! The best thing is that it was not created with one specific grade level or program in mind. It can be used by teachers in all grade levels :-)
This bulletin board is meant to be printed on tabloid/ledger sized paper measuring 11” wide by 17” tall. I recommend getting them printed at a copy center such as Staples. (The cost was $1.41 per print.) I then laminate them and trim the bottoms off.
Once it’s put together, you can write in the boxes with a dry erase marker or use the blank cards I've included to type everything up and save those from year to year. If you go that route, I suggest using Stikki-Clips to hang up the cards inside the white boxes.
• 1 PDF file containing 8 ready-to-go posters (as I designed)
• 14 Editable posters that you can customize
• Large letters to use on your bulletin board that read “Week in Focus”
• 1 editable file containing your card template. The card template can be duplicated as many times as you need.
• An alternate version that can be printed from home on 8.5x11 regular copy paper or card stock.
Links to the fonts I used:
KG Second Chances Font: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/KG-Second-Chances-Font-Personal-Use-716428
KG Why You gotta Be So Mean Font: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/KG-Why-You-Gotta-Be-So-Mean-Font-Personal-Use-898858
MTF Jumpin' Jack Font: http://www.dafont.com/mtf-jumpin-jack.font
Carton Six Font: http://www.dafont.com/cartonsix-nc.font
- These fonts can be used for free for PERSONAL use :-)
Please ask any questions prior to purchasing :-)