*** Click preview to see a quick Haiku poem animated using Adobe Voice.***
Focus on Poetry: Technology Integration using Adobe Voice
Ready to learn how to use the iPad app Adobe Voice? This simple yet powerful free iPad app allows you to create ‘stunning animated videos in minutes. No filming — just talk to tell your story.’
This Tech Me Bits and Bytes 31 page set contains:
1. A short 3 min Adobe Voice video technology tutorial
2. An Adobe Voice pictorial technology tutorial
3. Technology integration tasks with video examples
4. Posters with the definitions and work samples of different types of poetry
• Haiku poem
• Acrostic poem
• Cinquain poem
• Color poem
• I used to …but now poem
• Auto-Bio poem
• Diamante poem
5. Student planning templates/ printables for each poem
6. Links to additional online tech tools
7. QR Codes for quick access to more tech tools
8. Bonus: 2 Storyboard templates
What is Adobe Voice?
Adobe voice ‘a free iPad app that helps you create stunning animated videos in minutes. No filming — just talk to tell your story.’
No iPad or tablet, yet? No problem. Since my goal is to assist with technology integration, I have included links to a variety of online tech tools that will help your students create powerful poetry - without the need for an iPad or tablet. Just be sure to use the featured app - Adobe Voice - as soon as possible.
(Although I have listed this product for grades 2 - 6, with guidance I have successfully used these items with K - 1 and IDMOD & AU classes. You can too.)
My goal is to help you fully integrate your current technology tools into the curriculum in a meaningful way. We want to enrich, extend, and excite our students so that they excel in their education.