This magnifying glass themed product includes activities and worksheet focusing on identifying, discussing, and coping with particular feelings. 6 feelings are included in this product: Happy, Sad, Angry, Worried, Confused, and Silly. This packet comes with the following:
1. Feelings Dice/Cube Game: This item comes with cut-and-fold dice! Just cut, fold, and tape/glue together on the sides! Each side has a feeling and word. Students can talk about things that make them feel that way or a time when they felt that feeling as they land on each feeling. Color and B&W are both included!
2. How do you feel today? Posters: This item comes with 6 posters and a title poster that says “How do you feel today?” These can be use for work with students, or posted in the counseling office, classroom, and/or on a bulletin board!
3. Feelings Cards: Simply cut, laminate, and use for students to refer to when discussing feelings. Feel free to even hole punch the top left corner, and attach a ring! This can be a tangible item that students can take with them. Color, and B&W are both included!
4. Name that Feeling: The worksheet includes a grid of 6 feeling kids, and children can write in the feeling that they’re expressing. The answer key is also included!
5. My Feelings Book: This item comes with a title page, and 3 pages that can be used separately or included in the book. A title page with a girl face and boy face are both included.
6. Worksheets: The worksheets go along with the feelings book, or can be used separately. The worksheets include:
*“Today I Feel…” Students can write or draw their feeling inside the magnifying glass. Below, they can write or draw about why they are feeling this way.
*Focus on how to cope: This worksheet includes room for students to discuss when they are feeling __________, they can ________________. Great addition to their feelings book!
Enjoy this product!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
This item or any of its contents may not be resold.
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling