PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.14 MB | 6 pages
The beginning of the year is an important time to set the stage for the year. One thing that is helpful for the students to know is how to fold a basic 4-part organizer with a diamond shape in the center for a title or an "I Can" statement.
Here is a snazzy tune to help your students remember how to make their own graphic organizer foldable with this short, but catchy song.
This is great for Interactive Notebooks!
* Poster-size chart for wall – color
* Poster-size chart for wall – black/white
(Can be copied on colored paper for low-cost pizzazz)
* Interactive notebook size
* Photos of a chart with a small example connected as well as two completed foldables.
This song has helped my students for the last few years to remember the process of folding paper into an organizer. It is the scaffolding that some need to be independently successful. I hope your students enjoy it too!
My class in action ... check out my blog post here.
* If you liked this resource, please consider leaving a positive rating and a comment.
* If you would like to be updated when I post new products, then click on the “Follow me” button at the top of this page.
* My newly posted products will be 50% for the first 24 hours.