This is a syllabus that not only works with interactive notebooks, but also functions as a quick reference guide for students (i.e. They will actually read it!).
• A MS Word template ensures that any teacher can customize the syllabus to fit individual classroom needs.
• Five fun default thumbnails are included, but there are also instructions on how to include your own images.
• Fold the paper in half vertically and cut along the dotted lines to create individual reference sections.
• Questions on the outer panels help students quickly identify which section holds the information they need.
• Attach the foldable syllabus to a page in the interactive notebook for quick reference throughout the year.