Folders for Focusing™ provide children the opportunity to develop executive functioning skills that are essential for learning and neural development. Through routine use of the folders in the classroom and at home, children are able to practice and develop skills that can increase their ability to focus, organize, plan, and manage their time. Used with success by many children with autism and special needs. Other features and benefits include:
• Sturdy, stand-up folders reduce visual distractions to enhance concentration.
• Temporary private-space created with the folder tends to induce a calming effect for many children.
• Two dry erase boards on the inside are used to make to-do lists, practice arithmetic and spelling, and take notes.
• Written instructions and steps for successfully completing the work can be written on one of the dry erase boards for a close, visual reminder.
• Various learning styles are easily supported in regular and special education classes.
• Motivational messages such as Practice is Power, Chase Your Dreams, and Brain Under Construction provides frequent encouragement.
• The outside Please Don’t Bug Me™ panel reminds others to be quiet and not distract the student while they are working and learning.
• Teachers, Moms, and Dads can become more productive as children become gradually more independent and self-reliant.
• Children love the dry erase boards, graphics, and colorful art.
• Jumbo Pack contains twelve folders including two each of: Busy Builder, Clever Creatures, Playful Puppies, Sporting Spirit, Superhero Kid, and Underwater World.
• Shipping is free to any location in the U.S.