Who doesn't love a game? Are you looking for game boards, break outs, mysteries to solve, challenges to unlock? This is for you and it has all the review pages for Pre-K, Kindergarten and First Grade! Follow the challenges to the end and earn an easy to make prize. Print and Go!
•Engaging, student centered, and student paced!
• Review game – students do the work on their own or with a
partner, get it checked, fix or move on to the next challenge.
• Ready made pages for prekindergarten, kindergarten and 1st
grade with a mix of math and ELA.
• Blank pages to make your own activities.
• Bunting to hang to name the challenges.
• Challenge posters - 1 for each challenge to hang as bases for
each student to track their way through the challenges.
• Place markers for students to move as they complete each
• Built in prize.
• Brag Tag for completion of the challenges.
• Detour posters to add in between challenges for a fun and
quick brain break. Detours are included.
• The best thing is, you decide how you want to use it. I have had
teachers use them whole group and others independently. Some
have only done one challenge page each day while others have
made it a full day activity.
Great way to review any concepts.
Edit your own pages with the PowerPoint file included.