Following 1 & 2 Step Directions Activity - Coloring Sheets - Speech Therapy
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for a no-prep, following directions activity bundle to use all year? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!When you purchase this bundle, you save 25% off the pricPrice $26.50Original Price $35.55Save $9.05
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $73.25Original Price $122.10Save $48.85
Looking for a fun, no-prep following directions activity? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!
(Psst . . . this activity is part of my Following Directions BUNDLE and my Speech-Language MEGA Bundle at a !)
Use the "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart to review and/or prompt your students!
Directions for each scene include two levels of 1-step directions, a set of 2-step directions and a set of temporal 2-step directions (first/then, before, after). The coloring sheets depict six different places around the house, so you can use them any time of the year!
*View "preview" to see more*
"Around the House" Following Directions Coloring Worksheets Include:
- "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart with visuals
- 6 Coloring Pages
- One-Step Directions - Level 1 (e.g. "Color the door red.")
- One-Step Directions - Level 2 (e.g. "Color the highest cloud gray.")
- 2-Step Directions (e.g. "Color both of the windows blue and color the sidewalk gray.")
- 2-Step Sequential/Temporal Directions (e.g. "Before you color the door blue, color the roof brown."
Some concepts covered include colors, prepositions, position (high/low), quantity (numbers, all, some, the rest), sequential terms (first/then) and temporal terms (before you do X, do Y).
Here's what educators are saying about this resource :
- "Great resource. My students enjoyed coloring the pages, and I like that there are different levels of directions included for each picture."
- "I purchased this as I needed some new activities for temporal directions. I appreciate the variety of picture scenes and that the resources include leveled 1-2 step directions. Thanks!"
You might also like:
Compare & Contrast with Pictures
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources are 50% off the first 48 hours)