This is an activity pack to target receptive language skills
, including comprehension of concepts within specific instructions
. The printables include instruction sheets and related beach picture scenes. This will be a valuable, time-saving resource for speech language pathologists to add to their collection of comprehension activities.
✅This resource contains 9 instructions sheets and 8 different beach picture scenes
✋ Find and Touch activities
✂️ Cut and Paste activities
✎ Coloring in activities
The receptive language skills targeted include instuctions containing:
big/little, tall/short, soft/hard, stripy/spotty, cold/hot, empty & colors
: Find something little, Find the spotty umbrella, Color in the bucket purple.
relating to everyday items
Find something that we can eat, Show me something that we can sit on, Find the boy who is swimming and color his swimsuit red.
⭐ Prepositional phrases:
Put the tall tree on the sand, Get something that can swim and put it in the water, Color in the bucket on the towel red.
Color in the crab's rock brown, Color in the girl's flippers red.
You may also be interested in our related language products
• Concepts Big and Little for speech therapy
• Copula and auxiliary is and are camping theme for speech therapy
• Preposition Task Cards using a camping theme
We also have articulation activity packs that you may find of interest:
• Articulation Bookmarks for initial k, g, f, l, s, sh and ch sounds
• Articulation games for speech therapy k initial words
• Articulation games for speech therapy l initial words
• Articulation games for speech therapy s initial words