Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
In this easy-to-use NO PREP Following Directions Activities BUNDLE, you will save over 30%! Students demonstrate reading comprehension by simply reading sentences and coloring a picture to follow the directions. This is for first and second grades but I use it as a listening and following directions activity with my Kindergarten (and PreK) students! Distance learning is easy with these activities!
- Small group instruction
- Early finishers
- Independent work
- Reading grade
- For FUN
Teachers are saying:
- "Thank you! These were great to introduce the concept of following directions!"
- "Love the resource!!!!"
- "My kids loved this activity!"
EASY FOR YOU!
- All pages are black and white for easy printing (Except theanswer key.)
- Perfect to use during small group instruction with your PK-K students
- Use as an independent reading activity for 1st-2nd graders
- Included are 2 different activities - one is an easier level of reading for your 1st graders and is a great way to “assess” their level of sight word reading at the beginning of the school year.
- Use for a reading grade
- Place sheets at a center just for fun!
- All pages are black and white for easy printing (Except theanswer key)
- Buying the bundle saves you almost 30% and gives you each month of the school year all in one place
- If you prefer, you can buy individual months
Related Resources - Other Read and Follow Directions:
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog