Do your students skip ahead during a lesson and then have to start over? Do your students need help practicing how to follow directions? If your students need help with alphabet, number and shape recognition, along with following directions, then this packet is for you!
Included are 50 student work pages 30 teacher pages. When you mix and match the teacher directions with the student work pages, you have endless possibilities for practicing following directions.
For your students:
- 10 UPPER alphabet practice pages
- 10 lower alphabet practice pages
- 7 pictoral representation of alphabet pages
- 5 numbers 0-9 pages
- 5 numbers 1-10 pages
- 5 numbers 1-20 pages
- 7 shapes pages (12 different shapes)
For you, the teacher:
- 14 alphabet directions
- 2 numbers 0-9 directions
- 2 numbers 1-10 directions
- 6 numbers 1-20 directions
- 6 shapes directions
- Teacher Check-off List (to keep track of what combinations you've used)
These pages were created with students with special needs in mind, but they could be used in any Kinder or First grade class!
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!