Also included in
- Let this resource help your students who need to build skills for following and giving directions. If you need to meet Common Core State Standards for listing and speaking with your students with language disorders this bundle of resources can help them to expand their skills for giving and followi$22.80$28.50Save $5.70
Students will increase their ability to follow simple and complex directions.
This resource provides lots of fun activities for following directions skills. This resource gives your students practice with following simple and complex directions. It now also includes more directions cards and added community helpers to put in the town.
This pack includes the following materials for manipulating items per directions, completing barrier activities, following directions worksheets and playing a game:
• A 2-page town scene
• 1 page of assorted vehicles to manipulate and 1 page of community helpers
• 144 cards for following directions using the manipulatives
• 2 game boards - 1 larger, 1 smaller and a spinner
• 54 directions cards for the game
• 2 pg. b/w line drawings with 2 sets of directions for each for coloring or marking them