Following Directions Activity BUNDLE 1 & 2 Step Directions - 30% Discount!!
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $74.75Original Price $125.95Save $51.20
Looking for a no-prep, following directions activity bundle to use all year? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!
When you purchase this bundle, you save 30% off the price of individual resources.
(Psst . . . this bundle is included in my Language MEGA Bundle at an even bigger discount!)
Following Directions Coloring Activities Include:
- Around the House Theme
- Back-to-School Theme
- Fall Theme
- Halloween Theme
- Thanksgiving Theme
- Winter Theme
- Christmas Theme
- Valentine's Day Theme
- Spring Theme
- Summer Theme
*View "preview" to see examples!*
Use the "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart to review and/or prompt your students as they complete the following directions activity!
Directions for each scene include two levels of 1-step directions, a set of 2-step directions, and a set of temporal 2-step directions (first/then, before, after).
Each Following Directions Activity Includes:
- "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart with visuals
- 4-6 Coloring Pages per theme
- One-Step Directions - Level 1 (e.g. "Color the door red.")
- One-Step Directions - Level 2 (e.g. "Color the highest cloud gray.")
- 2-Step Directions (e.g. "Color both of the windows blue, and color the sidewalk gray.")
- Two-Step Sequential/Temporal Directions (e.g. "Before you color the door blue, color the roof brown.")
Some concepts covered include colors, describing words, quantity (numbers, all, some, the rest), size (small/large/largest), sequential terms (first/then) and temporal terms (before you do X, do Y).
Here's what educators are saying about this product line:
- "Great resource. My students enjoyed coloring the pages, and I like that there are different levels of directions included for each picture."
- "I purchased this as I needed some new activities for temporal directions. I appreciate the variety of picture scenes and that the resources include leveled 1-2 step directions. Thanks!"
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources 50% off the first 48 hours)