Also included in
- Digital and Print - The activities in this No Print Speech Therapy Activities Bundle target many language skills. All Activities are easy to download to any digital device such as the iPad, eBook, computer, smartboard, the therapy platform, etc. for use. These paperless activities are great for mixe$50.96$92.00Save $41.04
- The school year is extremely busy for SLPs! This no print bundle includes 10 language activities with colorful images scenes for teaching vocabulary, describing words, making inferences, making associations, opposites, pronouns, verbs, simple sentences, and story telling. the activities are easy to$24.64$45.00Save $20.36
- Digital and PrintableMy all-access growing bundle of Language Scene products with real photo scenes or colorful clip art scenes are easy to download to any digital device, print and laminate, or use with the TPT Digital Overlay Tool. The scenes in these activities are great for mixed groups and will$151.76$271.00Save $119.24
This super cute no print monster activity with 34 colored scenes is great for teaching basic concepts, counting, and colors. It is easy to download to any digital device such as the iPad, eBook, computer, smart board, etc. for use. These activities are great for teletherapy and mixed groups. See video preview for entire resource!
Three ways this activity may be used:
1. Download the PDF to any digital device such as the iPad, tablet, computer, smart board, etc. for use.
2. Copy and laminate the activity pages in the PDF for use.
3. Many of the PDF activities on TPT now have the TPT Digital Overlay Tool which allows you to add an interactive layer to an activity and assign it to your students through any learning management system or Gmail. You will be able to select pages, add text boxes, and add directions. (This step has been done for you on most of my activities.) It also includes annotation tools for highlighting and drawing as well. Currently, you will be able to add shapes to pages and in the future these shapes will be moveable.
This would be a wonderful way for SLPs and special education teachers to assign homework to students! To learn more about this tool click HERE.
*Comprehension of Basic Concepts (in front, behind, in back, under, on, between, full, empty, inside, outside, middle, center, circle, first, second, third, last, fat, skinny, tall, short, all, none, big, bigger biggest, small, smaller, smallest, middle, most, least, many, few, high, low, next to, on top of, wide, narrow, straight, crooked, row, first, second, third, up, down, above, below, how many, more, less, same, different, circle)
*Colors: red, blue, purple green, orange, etc.
*Counting: 1 to 10.
Check out the great feedback for this activity:
* I did the entire package with a student and they asked for it again the next session! Great no prep with a fun monster theme!
*This was so much fun for my students, I just wish there was more because I personally want more!! Great product.
*I love no prep/no print activities, this resource is great for targeting basic concepts and the monsters make it so motivating!
*My students love using this after we watch the monster stories on storyonline.net. Thank you for making such a motivating resource!
*34 pages of colored scenes for digital platform (iPad, computer, whiteboard, teletherapy platform).
Download PDF to iPad, tablet or computer and/or copy and laminate pages. Have students either point to, or state the color of the monster or object in response to questions. Count monsters, doors, and beds.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions at email@example.com.