Speech Language Pathology
Following Directions: Don't Break the Law
Download includes three activities: 25 pages
1 step directions: 24 cards (pages 3-6)
2 step directions: 24 cards (pages 7-10)
3 step directions: 24 cards (pages 11-14)
Conditional Directions: 24 cards (pages 15-18)
Following Directions Coloring Pages (pages 19-23)
Use the following directions cards in three different ways:
1. The SLP or teacher reads the direction to the student.
2. The student reads the card, lays the card down, and then follows the direction.
3. The student gives the direction to a friend.
Use the coloring pages to target following directions. They can be used in two ways.
1. The student can read the directions and follow them as an independent activity.
2. The teacher can read the directions to the student.
The Speech Summit
Megan Moyer, MA, CCC-SLP
Follow me on Facebook: The Speech Summit