Give your students valuable reading comprehension and critical thinking practice with these fun Following Directions activities. Students will read carefully to complete a series of tasks on their page. These pages can be completed independently for morning work, homework, fast finishers, or during center times.
Students will draw pictures, solve riddles, label items, and write words and sentences as they work through their directions.
These pages provide the opportunity to practice…
• simple directions (color the car green)
• spatial directions (draw a line underneath/above/below the tree)
• quantitative directions (place a triangle under the third/last/first cloud)
• conditional directions (if you walked to school, color the bird blue)
• sequential directions (each page gives between 5 and 10 directions)
This month contains five seasonal practice pages, including Earth Day, Bug Jar, Rainy Day, Spring Sort Riddle, April Fool’s Day
Visit my store to see the complete list of Following Directions Activities!