This is an interactive following direction book that incorporates many basic concepts as well as an element of surprise!
The students are required to follow directives in order to see what will happen on the next page.
This is a great book to use with preschool and early elementary school children. Some students on the Autism Spectrum also really benefit from this!
You can target receptive, expressive, and pragmatic language skills!
- Articulation: /t/ - "tap", "triangle", "times"...
- Following Directions: 1 and 2 step directions containing quantitative, spatial and descriptive/qualitative terms.
- Basic concepts: shapes, colors, counting
- Appropriate play: engaging in the activity in an appropriate manner, demonstrating cause and effect, joint attention, waiting to hear the directive before acting on impulse, etc.
- Either bind, punch 3 holes and place the pages in a binder, or place on a metal binding ring. The pages have been numbered for easy organization in the event the pages become scrambled (Speaking from experience).
****Click the links below for more GREAT products!****
Articulation Word Search MEGA Bundle
Following Directions Activity Pack Bundle
School Themed Speech and Language Bundle
Irregular Past Tense Verbs Organized by Pattern of Change
****For More Great Products, Sale Updates, and Flash Freebies - Follow my Fun in Speech TpT Store and Facebook Page by clicking the links below: ****
Fun in Speech TpT Store
Fun in Speech Facebook Page