Use this Interactive Book to teach the following concepts:
-One & two step directions
*Students will love this engaging and hands-on way to practice these basic concepts!
*Perfect for Pre-K thru 2nd grade!
Assembly & Use:
- Print & laminate pages 2-8
- Cut pages 2-7 into two rectangles
- Cut page 8 ONLY around outer border
- Cut color symbols out from page 7 and attach to the squares on page 8 with Velcro
- Assemble book using binder rings or binding on the left side
- Put one small piece of Velcro on each shape in the book
- Read directions aloud to student(s) and have them place the colors back onto the storage page after each direction is completed, before moving onto the next page
- Directions can be modified based on student needs (Read one step at a time for 1-step directions and both parts for 2-step directions)
Enjoy & don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits!