This Following Directions Mega Activity Pack includes almost 200 different stimulus items and is organized by concepts.
- There are 3 products included: 1. Following Directions Activity Pack with 150 stimulus items, 2. Visuals for Temporal Directions, and 3. Following Direction Task Cards to Get Your Students Moving.
SEE BELOW FOR A MORE DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EACH PRODUCT INCLUDED.
Following Directions Activity Pack
- Use the Table of Contents to print exactly what you need.
- Each section is organized by concept.
- There are 150 different stimulus items!
- There are 2 versions of visuals. One has larger visuals and less stimulus items per page. The other is a worksheet version with 5 stimulus items per page.
- I suggest printing the larger visuals 2 per page.
- Some students benefit from the larger pages with less visuals/distractions. Printing the larger visuals 2 per page is great for this!
- Other students can handle more stimulus items per page. The worksheet versions are great for these children and save some paper.
- The worksheet versions are exactly the same as the larger version EXCEPT the last 5 pages (222-226). The last 5 black & white worksheets are a different format with 10 mixed directions per page.
- There are full color and low ink/black & white answer keys included!
- Each section has 10 stimulus items, which makes this great for probing.
- The variation in format and color options make this perfect for customizing to you and your students' needs.
- Use the data sheet provided to make progress monitoring a breeze!
Table of Contents
1. Cover Page
3. Table of Contents
4. Activity Suggestions
(Large 2 Per Page Visuals)
5-8 - Basic One-Step Directions (10)
9-13 - Spatial Directions (10)
14-19 - Quantitative Directions (10)
20-23 - Two-Step Quantitative Directions (10)
24-27 - Temporal Directions (10)
28-31 - Qualitative Directions (10)
32-35 - Inclusion/Exclusion Directions (10)
36-39 - Superlative Directions (10)
40-46 - Mixed Directions (20)
47-92 - Full Color Answer Keys
94-97 - B&W (Black & White) Basic Directions (10)
98-103 - B&W Spatial Directions (10)
104-109 - B&W Quantitative Directions (10)
110-113 - B&W Two-Step Quantitative Directions (10)
114-117 - B&W Temporal Directions
118-121 - B&W Qualitative Directions
122-125 - B&W Inclusion/Exclusion Directions (10)
126-129 - B&W Superlative Directions (10)
130-136 - B&W Mixed Directions (20)
137-181 - B&W Answer Keys
182-201 - Full Color Worksheet Version (5 stimulus items/page – 10 stimulus items/section)
202-221 - B&W Worksheet Version (5 Stimulus items/page – 10 stimulus items/section)
222-226 - B&W Mixed Direction Worksheets (10 Stimulus Items/page)
227 - Data Sheet
228 - Clipart & Font Credits
Visuals for Temporal Directions
- There are visuals included to help support students with temporal directions.
- Each page demonstrates the order of completion, numbering the order in which each action should be completed. (e.g., "Before you do ___2___, do ___1___" or " Do ___1___ while you do ___1___").
- There are 5 visuals in total and each is separated by the vocabulary used or by order of completion.
The breakdown goes as follows with a page for each:
- Order of Mention
- Reverse Order of Mention
- Simultaneous Completion
- I found myself constantly writing these sequences out on a whiteboard or piece of paper until I finally just made a product that covered it all :)
(They can also be used as simple visual schedules or "first, then" types of visuals)
- These are an excellent support for any temporal directions activity.
Following Direction Task Cards to Get Your Students Moving
These 40 task cards are great for targeting multiple concepts:
- Following Directions (basic, multi-step, spatial, temporal, etc.)
- Body Parts
- Short-Term Memory
- Auditory Processing
- Pretend Play
- Each card uses REAL pictures as an additional level of support.
- You can use one card at a time for basic directions or pick 2-3 and incorporate sequential terms for more complex directions.
- This is a great transitioning activity to get students moving between tasks and release a little energy.
****Click the links below for more GREAT products!****
Articulation Word Search MEGA Bundle
School Themed Speech and Language Bundle
Irregular Past Tense Verbs Organized by Pattern of Change
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
For More Great Products, Sale Updates, Flash Freebies, and All Things FUN IN SPEECH, Click the Links Below and Be Sure to Follow
→ TpT Store