This set of cards is a fun way to help your students learn to pay close attention to directions. Each card features a different set of mostly multi-step directions to follow. Students use the included fun-shapes answer sheet to record their responses. The cards are a mix of higher level thinking, math, and ELA. These would be especially good for back to school, but will work anytime. Great for centers and fast-finishers!
Contents of this set include:
• 32 Following Directions task cards
• a cover card
• 3 Challenge Cards for extending the activity
• A fun shapes student answer sheet
• An example of a completed answer sheet.
• Task Card Category
• Subject-Verb Agreement
• Verb Tense Task Cards
• Possessive Nouns Task Cards (singular and plural)
• Figurative Language
• Brain Breaks
This set is also available in a Back to School Task Card Bundle
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.