Preschool students benefit from a predictable structure and routine in their learning environment with clearly defined expectations and consequences.
- When provided this environment, children feel comfortable, safe and are willing to take risks.
- This empowers them to think for themselves, to make decisions and to work toward solving problems independently.
This resource provides the following:
- 21 Mini-Posters featuring topics related to positive and negative classroom behavior.
- Questions and prompts are included to encourage and guide class discussions.
- Mini-Posters have simple wording and can be used as Class Rules.
- Sample Goal and Objectives for students’ Individualized Education Program.
- Directions, Label, and Rubric to create a Work Sample for Following the Rules.
Mini-Posters include the following "rules".
- Be Kind to Each Other.
- Pick Up Toys when Finished Playing.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself. (2)
- Follow Directions.
- No Bullying.
- Walk. Don't Run.
- Use an Inside Voice.
- Use your Library Voice.
- Raise your Hand. (2)
- Standing in Line.
- Work Quietly.
- Be Helpful.
- Give Hugs.
- Do High Five.
- Sit Nicely.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!