PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This thematic reference provides you with a comprehensive word bank that your students will reference over and over throughout the year. All terminology is related to conversations that your students will have about food, meals and grocery shopping with pages formatted by categories for quick referencing. Use as seatwork handouts during vocabulary building and reading comprehension activities. (All language learner levels, Immersion and Heritage speaker)
What is included:
● Bilingual food reference glossary of over 150 vocabulary words (10 category headings which are similar to the USDA food guidelines)
● Daily lesson plan suggestions
● List of expansion activity suggestions for advanced students
● Food topic vocabulary organizer writing charts
● Introductory reading activity (8 fill-in sentences – bilingual and Spanish only versions)
● Multiple writing practice worksheets (recipe, grocery, meal and snack lists)
● Teacher answer keys
● Colorized food collage photo image
● Teacher resources; books and websites
Each vocabulary word is indicated with the use of singular and plural vocabulary words and definite articles. The teacher can designate the type or quantity of words that may be needed for the unit. Are you discussing likes and dislikes?
Essential skill practice:
- Food category vocabulary
- Food vocabulary
- Meal vocabulary
- Definite and indefinite articles
Food Categories Vocabulary Reference may be purchased individually to supplement your food unit and textbook curriculum . If you need additional activities for your food topic unit, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!