Food Chain Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics about the Food Chain and its links in a ecosystem and how does it work.
There are 20 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary on food chain and related words.
How to Use:
Purpose : At the end of this ‘Scavenger Hunt on Food Chain’ students will be able to learn on vocabulary of food chain and science behind it.
1. Print the given all 20 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place these Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You may also like my other products such as:
• Food Chain
• Food Web:Definition,Types, Diff. of Food chain & Food Web,Its Applications
• TYPES OF "FOOD CHAIN"
• Importance of "Nutrition" in food
• Photosynthesis - Basics with process charts
• Ecosystem: Jumbo science unit pack