Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.75 MB | 15 pages
Food Chain Sequencing Activities Science ELA ESL
Use these differentiated activities to teach food chain food web concepts as well as to provide practice in using speaking and writing sequencing language. My kids love using these engaging activities. These activities are also ideal for developing language skills for your English Language Learners (ESL)
You get two different food webs/chains with several versions of each. This makes it ideal for differentiation.
Use the included answer keys as a teacher or student self/peer assessment tool.
What you get: (15 pages)
• 2 different food chains
• 4 levels of differentiated storyboards
• Cut and paste activity with color and blackline pictures
• Answer Keys for both web activities
• Teacher’s Guide
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star “follow” link near the top of my store Skybyrd Teacher Resources
and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about flash freebies and you will also be able to see when I add to a product you have purchased. Any purchased product can be downloaded unlimited times. ☺