The given presentation with pdf format is prepared to explain how food chain works in ecosystem on our planet. It will be useful to the teachers and students of grades 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th,9th in their ECOSYSTEM and FOOD CHAIN UNITS. The idea of this unit is to describe how FOOD CHAIN is governed in living entities on earth naturally.
Colorful slides with beautiful pictures of different animals in a food chain will create a deep interest among students to learn this unit in a quick way. The language is also kept as easier as so an average student can also understand it very easily.
At the end of the unit it contains about 12 different worksheets which will help students to assess their knowledge and learning on this unit. Hope students will really enjoy this creative worksheets as a great tool to review for the exam preparation.
This presentation is consists of:
• Food Chain basics
• Flow of energy
• Chart describing the Food Chain
• Links of Food Chain
• Chart showing the Links of Food Chain
• Various Links of Food Chain like,
Producers and its types
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
* Food Chain Scavenger Hunt
• Ecosystem: Jumbo science unit pack
• Quick Revision Booklet-Science units
• Food Web:Definition,Types, Diff. of Food chain & Food Web,Its Applications
• TYPES OF "FOOD CHAIN"
• Geometry in Nature
• Importance of "Nutrition" in food
• Plant and its parts- Science Unit
• Photosynthesis - Basics with process charts
• Structure of Brain and its functions
• Nitrogen Cycle
• Protists - A microorganism with detailed Classification
• Effect of UV radiation on biological organisms and how do they protect?
• Spring Scavenger Hunt -- An Activity
• Calendar Scavenger Hunt - Activity for Days/Week and Month/Year
• Cinco de Mayo Scavenger Hunt - History & Funfacts
• End of the Year Awards Classroom Superlatives
• Cell : Types & Structure
• Backto School - Literacy Fun with writing and reading