Food Chain Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Food Chain flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Food Chain Flippers are a great way to teach and organize food chain vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a food chain picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama Bundle that includes interactive notebook Flip-O-Ramas + word wall posters for 18 different science topics.
This Food Chain Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Food Chain Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a food chain picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more food chain vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the food chain pictures to hang on a food chain bulletin board or word wall.
The 16 food chain terms included are:
carnivore, consumer, decomposer, ecosystem, food chain, food web, habitat, herbivore, omnivore, organism, predator, prey, producer, scavenger, symbiosis, environment
Here are some related food chain products:
Food Chain Vocabulary Cards
Food Chain Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal-Save $2.00!
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Food Chain Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store