Science Teaching Resource – Food Chains.
'Food Chains' is a cute science teaching resource that introduces students to food chains.
This engaging and animated 48 slide PowerPoint presentation includes:
- Definitions of: producers, herbivores, carnivores, omnivores, predators, prey
- herbivore and carnivore activity
- predator and prey activity
- what is a food chain and examples
- food chain sorting activity
- what happens when there is a change to the food chain
- mini food chain class project
- 4 accompanying worksheets
- useful links
'Food Chains' is completely editable so teachers have the freedom to adapt the resource to suit each class they teach.