Use these class notes to enhance your teaching about food chains, food webs, and energy pyramids. Guided graphic notes are a great way to help your students make associations between words and visual images. Sketching, doodling, or coloring notes gives students an opportunity to personalize their learning and improves their retention of the things they are learning. Research shows a powerful memory effect when images and words are linked to each other during the process of learning.
In this resource you will receive:
• Three black line fill-in-the-blank notes pages (one each for food chains, food webs, and energy pyramids).
• Three black line completed notes pages to use as handouts (one for each topic).
• Three black line blank notes pages to use if you prefer developing your own class notes or for use as part of a quiz or test (one for each topic).
• Three full-color keys (one each for food chains, food webs, and energy pyramids.)
There are twelve total pages.
Please take a look at the preview to help you make an informed purchase decision.
You might also be interested in my other Guided Graphic Notes
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, free resources and product launches:
• Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products.