Decorate your classroom with these word wall slips while doing a food web and food chains unit. Your kiddos will be learning food chains vocabulary words and your classroom will look great. Each word is illustrated by a colorful image: some are photos and some are illustrations.
There are 16 words in all: Carnivore, Competition, Consumer, Decomposer, Detritivore, Ecosystem, Food Chain, Food Web, Herbivore, Omnivore, Organism, Photosynthesis, Predator, Prey, Producer and Scavenger.
This word wall is part of a series of food chains resources, including a fun bingo game:
• Food Chains Vocabulary Posters
• Food Chains Flash Cards
• Food Chains Interactive Digital Flashcards
• Food Chains Bingo
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥