This lesson discusses and outlines the flow of energy through a food chain and describes the difference between a food web and food chain. The lesson is designed to meet Alberta Education requirements in Grade 7 science, but can be used and modified to fit your own needs!
This interactive lesson contains:
- SMART Notebook file (40 slides)
- PowerPoint file (40 slides)
- Teacher lesson plan (.docx file)
- Students note pages (.docx file)
- Student assessment task sheet, print-ready materials and rubric
Please make sure that you have the appropriate programs to use these files before purchasing. Thank you!