Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class.
There are 3 student pages:
1. A page that discusses a food chain, decomposers, producers, consumers, and trophic levels.
2. A page all about food webs and talks about the importance of phytoplankton.
3. A page about ecological pyramids, including energy pyramids, numbers pyramid, and biomass pyramid.
This topic is usually introduced in the ecology unit of biology class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Google slides version now included!
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Teachers Answer Key for Fill in Blank Version
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same student pages, including a fill-in-the-blank version for differentiation)
* One exit ticket included
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!
(C) Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.