This 70 slide Power Point is a great way to teach your ESL students the "I like" and "I don't like" sentence structure with some general foods.
All the pictures are from the public domain so you can freely use and edit as desired.
Included you will find:
- A Main Menu: allows you to easily maneuver throughout the Power Point
- Interactive Flashcards
- Interactive "Slow Reveal" Drilling Game
- Interactive "What's Missing?" Drilling Game
- Vocabulary and Sentence Drilling slides with Recorded audio
- Interactive Timed Game the students will love
- Interactive Word Matching Game + Handout
- Interactive Word Search Take up Slide + Handout
- Printable Teacher and Student Flashcards
- "Do you like Broccoli?" Super Simple Songs Links
*** Please look at the Preview PDF for a better idea of what the Power Point is like *